it seems that the rules are simple:
- we are sisters (dah)
- Marietta is a year older than Panagiota
- untill the age of 11 we didn't had a tv at home! and we don't own one now either...
- our grandmother was a knitter, marietta's godmother was a fanatic crocheter and knitter, our aunt is a crocheter (and sometimes a DC's contributor), our mom has knitted some sweaters in the past and knows the basics of crochet, our dad is an expert on untangling yarn, our younger brother knows the basics of knit and crochet, our older brother has often, bought us hooks and yarn and crochet books as gifts. (it's in the family)
- we have a relatively big and messy stash
- the latest addition to our hooks and needles collection was a no20 crochet hook and a pair of no20 needles (for crocheting/knitting rope? huuuge)
- we have a huge drawer with works in progress (both crochet and knit)
- we both plan to move out of Athens at some point.
- we used to have a Crochet Club , but since we both plan to move out of Athens we are dreaming of developing two "sisters" Crochet Clubs (imagine that!)
- we have to thank "the last minute" cause, as it was read somewhere, if there wasn't "the last minute" a lot of stuff wouldn't have happened....!
- our mom is our mentor and in her color expertise we trust!
and now let's answer to Tracy's questions.
Both! We started out by gifting everything! it was really nice and then somebody told us "why don't you sell them?" So now we offer our works for sale, and it's in our future plans to start an online shop. But of course, we still give a lot of handmade crochet and knitted gifts to friends and family.
With bookmarks, bloglovin and blogger's feed. Marietta used to use RSS feeds but at that time the number of blogs she followed increased way too much and it was overwhelming to catch with everybody up. Nowadays oddly enough, we mostly remember our favorites and just write their url adress on our browsers.
Well somekind of both, some well written patterns are ok to follow to the letter, but when something is not so well explained we like to do "our things". It's not uncommon thing that we change a pattern a lot.
While Marietta is more of a nightowl, Panagiota is a morning person.
For Marietta is mostly books, but nooks are pretty fine!!! For Panagiota is definatelly books, she is a book lover, she likes to hold them, touch them, smell them, it's not just about the story but the whole book, the cover, the pages everything.
nom nom, anything that is well prepared and well served.
We are both lovers of challenges but we always like a quick and fast item with a nice outcome. When we worked with teams we strongly adviced them to start with little projects so that they had more courage to take up to a big and difficult project as they learned more.
Once a month :) but we could live in there...
ric rac via pugly pixel
and here are our 11 questions:
- What relaxes you most, after a busy day?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- Who is your favorite person?
- Why do you have a blog?
- Why do you think people visit your blog!?
- What is or what was your dream job?
- Do you ever feel like your job is getting too much into your hobbies' field? and if yes, bother or love?
- Photography is extremely important when blogging, how often do you carry your camera with you?
- Does fashion affects the way you blog? or you prefer to keep on your personal style?
- Tell us 5 stuff that describes you best!
- Which magical power you have? or would like to have....
and here are the ones we nominate: